Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween
















Here are some pics of us and the kids on Halloween. Scott and I dressed as Hannah Montana and Nick Jonas, Tayden was a rapper, Ambree was a scary fairy, and Ashton was Batman.

3 comments:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Hey girl! I loved ALL the photos! It's so fun to see how you are doing and all the fun things in your life! Your kids are adorable.. I loved the Hannah Montana! You crack me up! It was great! I'm so glad we can keep up on each other! I sure miss you!

Ali said...

That is hysterical, you make a great Hannah Montana..that is so great!! Your kids look adorable..you are very creative with there costumes!!

michelle said...

everyone looked awesome!! you make a beautiful hannah montana. maybe you could be her double and share some of the cash. happy trick or treating!!