Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer






There are not a lot of people I would pay to see in concert, but John Mayer is definately one of them! Amy and I were able to go to the concert last night and we had a blast! The concert was excellent and it was good to have some girl time. The funniest part was that we sat in the wrong seats for half of the concert until someone told us we were in their seats. We thought they were a little "tipsy" but sure enough, we were wrong. The best part was that our "real" seats were even better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time!!! Thanks for the company! Time spent with you is always a barrel of laughs!!! jOHN mAYER rOCKS!
aMY

Ali said...

Those pictures are so great, it was good to see you two!! I am glad you got to relax and have some girl time!!! love ya